Download General Program (PDF)
The Cuban Society of Pharmacology is organizing the Second International Congress on Pharmacology of Vaccines (VacciPharma 2012), scheduled for June 16th to 20th, 2012 at Cayo Santa María, Villa Clara, Cuba (see page 8). This Congress will be formed by three different Workshops, running in parallel:
- Prophylactic vaccines
- New technologies in prophylactic vaccine development
- Therapeutic vaccines
A Symposium on Veterinary vaccines and a Regional Meeting on DTP/HB/Hib/IPV Combined Vaccine will be also held during the Congress.
The key objectives of the Congress are:
- To provide a progressive and high-quality state-of-the-art report for scientists, manufacturers, governmental authorities and healthcare workers who need to be updated about the latest scientific developments for vaccines (Human and veterinary), including basic science discovery, product development, market introduction, adoption into immunization programs and surveillance.
- To promote the scientific collaboration among experts and institutions through the experience exchange, the presentation of results and the discussion on the Conference topics.
- To accelerate progress in the development of vaccines and the acceptance and the introduction of related new concepts, trends, methods and technologies.
- To encourage not only a prophylactic approach to healthcare by using vaccines, but also the vaccine treatment of chronic and neoplastic diseases.